Install with NuGet
PM > Install-Package FluentAssertions
Fluent Assertions 4.19.2 was released on 07 March 2017
InvalidOperationExceptionif the type has both a default constructor and a static constructor - #540
View Release on GitHub
Supported Frameworks and Libraries
Fluent Assertions supports the following .NET versions:
- .NET 4.0, 4.5 and 4.6
- Fluent Assertions 2.2 supports .NET 3.5
- CoreCLR, .NET Native, and Universal Windows Platform
- Windows Store Apps for Windows 8.1
- Silverlight 5
- Windows Phone 8.1
- Windows Phone Silverlight 8.0 and 8.1
- Portable Class Libraries
Fluent Assertions supports the following unit test frameworks:
- MSTest (Visual Studio 2010, 2012 Update 2, 2013 and 2015)
- MSTest2 (Visual Studio 2017)
There are a number of community maintained extension projects. The ones we are aware of a listed below. To add yours please fork the repository and send a pull request.
- FluentAssertions.Ioc.Ninject for testing Ninject bindings.
- FluentAssertions.Mvc for testing MVC applications.
- Xamarin version for Mono support.
- FluentAssertions.Autofac for testing Autofac configurations.